Old versionsSee all
The IP Softphone 2050 for Windows PC transforms your PC into a full-featured platform which can now offer real-time, feature-rich voice communications along with support of data communications.
The IP Softphone 2050 can be used as a primary or supplemental desktop IP Phone whether at the office, at home or on the road. Users simply load the software and plug a Nortel approved headset or handset into the USB Audio Adapter port to start communicating.
- Six self-labeled programmable line/feature keys with up to twelve supported when using the shift function*
- Multiple themes integrated with customized PC settings
- Single click dialing from multiple windows and applications
-Telephony optimized USB Adapter Kits and Headsets for superior audio performance
- Personal directory with ability to import contacts from Outlook** or other LDAP compatible directories
- Deploy analog devices, such as fax machines and cordless analog telephones, leveraging the same IP connection with support of 3rd party Analog Terminal Adapter
- Personalized and dual-media stream centralized IP Call Recording
- Compatible with JAWS*** Release 5.0 and later software addressing the needs of visually impaired workers
- Audio Adapter interoperates with 3rd party devices such as an external lamp option, which is ideal for call center environments
- Available on Communication Server 1000, Business Communications Manager and Meridian 1